5.-7. august 2016.
Szentgotthárd, Őrség in Hungary
Organizer: Bridge & Orienteering Club of Veszprém
President and Course Setters: Viktor Hites
Controller: Imre Engi
Competitions: Three day hungarian ranking events in middle distance.
Maps: 1: 10000 scale new orienteering map
Terrains: Middlemountainous forrest near to Szentgotthárd.
Event Center and Finish: Strand of the Hársas Lake
per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: M/W 10; 12C; 14B,C; 16B; 18B; 15-18C; 21A,B; 35A, 40A, 45A, 50A, 55A, 60A, 65A, 70A, Open Beginner
Categories with less than 5 entries will be put into other categories.
until 10 July 2016.
- MW10-20, M65, M70, Open 4 EUR/Person/Day
- MW21-60 6 EUR/Person/Day
until 25 July 2016.
- W10-20, M65, M70, Open 5 EUR/Person/Day
- MW21-60 7 EUR/Person/Day
- MW10-20, M65, M70, Open 6 EUR/Person/Day
- MW21-60 8 EUR/Person/Day
Accommodation: 2 EUR in tent in the field of the Kulturhouse of Magyarlak with own children playground!
"0" time: 1. day: 16:00 2. day: 10:00 3. day: 10:00
Prizes:first 3 runners of each category get medals.
Other information:All day will be held signed children's race.
- Final information will be published on our website 8 days before the competition.
- All competitors will get refreshments in the event center.
- All runners who have started must check in at the finish (including those who haven't accomplished the race).
- Commercial activity is only accepted with the permission of the competition committee.
- You take part on the races on your own risk!
- Viktor Hites Tel: +3630/347-63-56 or +3688/421404 e-mail: email@example.com
Partners: Orienteering Federation of Veszprém County, zoldbolt.hu